Wednesday 31 July 2013

A totally normal day



A lot of people have been asking "What is a normal day in Korea?" 
And also "What do you do on your free time?"
Well, it depends on a day, but usually my favourite days start early, because I believe that early bird catches the worm... In other words, I like early morning. 
What is even more beautiful than a sunset? A sunrise, of course! 

When I studied in a university in Korea (Youngsan university), my days never started before 9:30 AM, so I always had time during mornings. And call me crazy, but during the almost three months long winter-holiday, I also woke up early, around 7-8 AM. 
So I must love early mornings! 

There's nothing better than waking up early, taking a shower, drinking tea outside, not having any hurry or any worries. That would be my dream-life! 

Lazy Youngsan university gave me enough time during the morning, you know, for important things like... hair and makeup. And sometimes for morning tea, too. 






Many people know that I don't eat breakfast, at least anything else than some cereals. I love cereals, but I haven't been eating any for a long time. 

If a person doesn't eat breakfast, she must be hungry around luch-time! Well, the university had a great café (it changed its name and owner later) which provided good snacks, from cookies to tasty warm bagels! And beyond! 

Mmmmmm bagels... 

Well here's some muffins with chocolate chips, and the most important thing, with a home-made feeling :) 










I guess that normal day at the university also involves some lessons..? 

















Wine lessons! 

This is what I love, really challenging studies but I like that!













 If it's too mainstream to have some snacks at the univerity's café, it's totally ok to eat some chicken with classmates and drink beer with teachers :D 

Korean style! 




Our univerity's teachers aren't mainstream. Having pizza with them is such a nice tradition, and I miss those afternoons when I was too lazy to get my own food, so the nice ladies at GC-zone were more than happy to order some pizza and have a midday-party at the office. 












Mmmmm yes, Korean pizza... 















After the school-day is over, it's always good to visit the beach. Meeting new people, ice cream, sun and fun! 

Haeundae beach is like my home <3









Seems like my day is full of food? 
Well, Koreans eat A LOT! 

Waffles are awesome in Korea, and you can get them from any café. 

This is special She´s café - waffle made by Bansong's Coffee Prince!






What about watching soccer? 

In Korea that definitely burns some calories, even to watch others playing... 


Lot of people might not know, but I like soccer!










After a long, hot day it's nice to get some drinks with friends! 

Here's Maktum, our favourite club! 

Dancing, dancing, dancing... And then taking the bus home in the morning. Or going to the beach?
















Ducks are always having fun! 

LOL, ducks... :'D 














That is my day in a nutshell. Though this nutshell is a liar, because I rarely ever party at a club, I can have fun anywhere I want! :D And our teachers are not always drinking beer with us. But sometimes they do, and I love teachers like that :D 

Oh I miss teachers now!

No comments:

Post a Comment