Tuesday 30 July 2013

Hot september



 Let's start with sunsets and moonrises.

Yeah. What an ugly sunset. Said no one ever. I have never heard anyone saying that sunsets aren't beautiful. Or romantic. We just can't deny, it's the ultimate truth that sunsets are beautiful!

If you want to be romantic, you can never go wrong with sunsets.

 The full moon rises and all the Korean werewolves go crazy!

Awooo... Wait this is not FULL MOON!

Oh who cares, the wolves go crazy anyway, this is so beautiful and romantic. I used to be scared of moon and the starry sky, because I had nightmares about two moons... But this is still very beautiful! And the Asian moon looks different than European moon, did you pay attention to that?






 Midnight in Bansong. No grannies taking a midnight walk in the picture, it's a miracle.








Food. Enough said.

Or maybe not, because this Bibimbap (비빔밥) was excellent! I became a customer of this restaurant, though it wasn't my most-visited place in Bansong, but nevertheless I liked it a lot! 









Drinks! Well it's Cola, as the Koreans say.

And don't even ask, of course it's from Lotteria! <3







Mmmmmmm all the green colour <3

Korean summer is really green, and september is still summer all the way. And hot hot hot.





 Lotus-flowers ready to bloom again!

These particular flowers were found in a small pond at my school's yard, at Youngsan university.





This is a small park at Youngsan univerity campus. I used to sit here and eat ice cream. What a great thing to take a break during a hot day, sit in a park and eat ice cream... <3






Another picture of the same park.
This became a really dear place to me. 














Part of Youngsan university's Haeundae campus.

Ah, so many good memories <3
















Another view of Youngsan university.

















Yet another view of our campus.

This road already has some september-feeling!



















OHMYGOSH, I'M SHY!

I'm not missing the hotness of last summer, but I'm missing the fun times and eating ice cream at this park after school.


















Hello summer! Bring it on, I'm enjoying the sun... with all the pale skin I have!

















Just a little evening snack <3

Pink snacks hidden in my pink bed, nobody would ever notice that... (?)

Well they notice when I eat enough and get fat!










...Which is the reason why the gym was my best friend <3

I absolutely love working out, especially when I am alone at the gym!

Of course I have many memories of this place, too. One Chinese guy scared to death by me standing in the dark... Well let's not go to that. It's a long story!

No comments:

Post a Comment