Tuesday 30 July 2013

My first home in Busan


 The view from my first apartment in Bansong, Busan.
I love this part of the city, because it has so many cute grandmothers!
And grandmothers are not even the best thing. Oh let me tell you everything... There is also grandfathers! And the grandfathers have cute dogs!


But the point is that I love(d) this view!

And this is the building where the view is from.


 The surrounding were the most wonderful ever. Seriously I could not wish for anything more. Mountains, fresh nature, parks and all the comforts of the small city. Bansong is a small part of the Haeundae district, which has the population of 429,477 people. Yeah, that sounds like a lot, and it is, but when you go hiking in the forest, you can maybe see a few grannies there... And the birds, of course, but that's it. You don't have to be afraid of any wolves or bears like in Finland, no-oh. That's actually a big plus. 

If you want to get out of the city, you can take a walk near the mountains, or use the gym, which is located outside and can be used by anyone, at any time.

Also, if you get bored of the "countryside-life" and all the birds and grandmothers chirping in the trees (yeah the grandmothers in Busan are quite good at climbing), the city center is so near that you wouldn't believe it!




  

The mountains behind Youngsan university, and the park in front of it, are perfect places for relaxing after a long, hot day. It's so nice, when the day turns into a night, and you can sit outside and look at the stars while eating ice cream. And of course 7-Eleven is everywhere and it's always at your service, so when it's 4AM and you suddenly feel like you can't live without ice cream or banana milk... Help is near!



The best thing for me, when I moved to this apartment, was to sit by the window, listen to the crickets having a concert outside and looking at the lights of the small center of Bansong.

The first sunset seen from the new apartment was great, and I will never forget it <3




 The first butterfly who I met in Korea.
I also met a BIG BLACK motherofallbutterflies and took a picture of it, but it's way too big and scary to be featured in my blog of beautiful things. Ok, it was beautiful, too. I'm not a racist. That was a beautiful butterfly, but I was so scared of it, that all the pictures look like I was running away from a pack of wolves or something as scary.

Me buying "some" new stuff for the new apartment.
First day in Korea and I'm already shopping like a maniac!

...But we needed so much, this is like the minimum that we could fit in the bus :'DDD









Oh I miss shop... I mean my ex-home!

No comments:

Post a Comment