Wednesday 31 July 2013

Beach, food, art and music!

Summer-memories that will live on and on.








Maybe I don't even have to mention that this is Haeundae beach again? 

Going to collect some precious seashells, as always! 
(But this day was so hot that even the water was sweating, so I wanted to stay in the shadow more than at the beach)













"My precious!!!" 

Somehow I love everything that comes from the sea, like seaweed. It's beautiful! And it also tastes good. 

Notice: I'm not eating seaweed in the picture. That was later (just kidding!) 












Taking a walk at the beach is awesome. When the weather is hot, it's good to feel some wet sand under my feet (even when the water is sweating too) 














Ta-dah! 
I met a new friends at the beach! 





















Yep, in Korea all the little doggies are just hanging out at the beach. In Finland that would be like... a crime. 
















Hmmmmm shopping ;)

No idea what else I bought, but at least that green animal-printed shirt, because that shop-keeper I will remember forever! <3 

It was an expensive shop and the the price was like 75.000won so I couldn't buy the shirt, but the shop-keeper told me that it looks so good on me (and that I look like a cute puppy, so I know that my strategy worked!) that she has to give me a discount. 20.000won, not bad. 
It's like 75% discount. Just with a cute puppy-face.











This anchor in front of Paradise hotel is so random, but here it is anyway. Beautiful! 



















View to Dalmaji hill and the sea! 
















View to Dongbaek island and the sea! 















Doing a little cheerleading for the beach volleyball-team! 





















Then some food. Surprisingly, chicken. 
Chicken is so good, especially in Korea! 

...One minus point though: hot chicken and hot day don't mix well. 















Angel-In-Us café near Haeundae beach.

This place doesn't exist anymore, nowadays there is the Blacksmith-restaurant, which is a good thing because I really like that place, but I miss this beautiful and very unique Angel-In-Us café! 

There is many cafés that belong to the same chain, so so worries! But this particular place was very beautiful and it gave me good memories. 















After eating it's good to return to the beach, sit down, take some time to stretch and relax. 



















Hahah, the beach is all mine! MINE! 

...My precious? 



















I found new friends again! 





















...And this is the other side of my friend >__< 




















Then what do we have here?
Some free tickets, I assume! 


















Yes, some free tickets to see, for example, Sungha Jung live. 














He was so talented. And walked among the people, not afraid of a fan-attack or anything. 

Such a good guy. 










And after some music-shows and performances we went to an art-exhibition! 
Oh I love art. And Bexco is such a cool place, you find interesting things outside the exhibition-halls, too! 











Then it was time to head back home. 

I took this picture above the road to show the evening traffic there. And our lovely bus-stop :) 







After an eventful day (or days) it's good to sleep and let the happenings become happy memories :)

No comments:

Post a Comment