Thursday 1 August 2013

Everything happens for a reason?






Hey it's me again and sometimes I'm surprised how everything makes sense!

And this time something beautiful happened in my dream. I had to woke up so early today because the dream was so... beautiful. Sad but beautiful. Let's not forget that there is always some beauty in sadness, too. And this was the love-story of my lifetime kind of a dream. No, the biggest love ever.
(I'm always excited about beautiful dreams, because that's where I get my ideas from!)

I was told that this dream has something that should tell me that I'm going to be succesful. I certainly hope so. And the dream also showed some numbers, that were in touch with my life in an amazing way. I can't tell which number and why, because maybe my success will be lotto-success :D

Oh let's see! I'm going to try.

But at least I have to say that my dream had a guardian angel, and when I checked in the morning, his birthday matches... And everything else started matching too.

It's so funny when everything, kind of, makes sense sometimes :D




No comments:

Post a Comment