Wednesday 28 August 2013

Petting zoo, T.G.I.F & and happy days




Oh, I miss Korean spring! 

All the flowers everywhere, all the sunshine, all the warm days and all the nights when you can still wear a hoodie and sleep without feeling like you're taking a nap in a microwave... 

 





















We're on top of the world! 

Well, on top of the building at least. And the views are great, sunshine is awesome and birds are singing. 










Petting zoo is one of my favourite things ever. Depressed people should be brought here, and all the kids who never had a pet, absolutely! 

It's very handy have a petting zoo on top of a shopping mall, and this is even not the only place in Busan. I love visiting here and seeing how kids go crazy when they see pigs escaping from their fences.

Panic at the petting zoo!





















This is a good place for seeing furry animals, watching good views, sunbathing, hanging out, shopping... And of course eating. Our old friend, T.G.I.F, here we come!

First class soup I tell you, first class soup... <3



















After a good dinner, we stood at the observation deck for a while, photographing a great sunset. Youngdusan park and Busan tower look so amazing in the middle of the busy city! 

WATCH A VIDEO HERE!














Sunsets here are always great, the even without any sun, the city lights just look very good. Ah. When I'm here, I can't think about any problems, this is a perfect place for relaxation.


Thank you for the good days and nights <3 



No comments:

Post a Comment