Friday 9 August 2013

Igidae

I decided that I want to hike around Igidae-area even before I moved to Busan, so during the three months long Christmas break I finally had time for that. 

It was a nice day, a bit chilly and windy, but really sunny. Perfect weather for afternoon-hike and watching the sunset afterwards! I can tell you that it was a really long, but really great trip. Worth waiting for!






Starting the trip! 

Bye bye, city! 











I don't want to leave this view behind, but I'm so excited to visit so many nice places around the mountain and get some fresh air. 










Let's go then! 












Hiking ahjummas and a fabulous view. 












Sea, sea and sea :)












Beautiful waves and a nice view to Marine city. 













Waves crashing over rocks. 















Beautiful path takes us to new adventures. 










City view. 













This part of the trip is easy. 
No rocky roads here!














Beautiful waves today! 












Hahaha, it's windy! 














We can still see the Marine city and Gwangan bridge from here :) 











The city-view behind us getting smaller and smaller...














:) 










Ah, what a beautiful afternoon.












The moon is almost full. 











Gwangan bridge in the distance. 














We saw many beautiful cliffs on our way around the mountain. 












The scenery can't get much better :) 














:) 









The moon has risen. 











Oh how beautiful!











Meeting other people on the way, too. 










Watching the moon. 













Sun is setting, and that's where we are going, towards the sunset! 










Dalmaji hill in the distance. 











Woah. This is truly a dreamy place.










:) 












Ok, Igidae has lots of these stairs that just continue, continue, continue... This was like the most awesome place to take pictures. 















The moon <3 











So damn beautiful. 















We can see the Oryukdo islets here!











...And the moon.











And Oryukdo islets again.















The city is already so far away.












:) 










Little bird-friend! <3













 On the other side of the mountain: Oryukdo sunset park, and part of the city which I have never visited before.









New, interesting places with a gorgeous sea-view!













There's the sunset.
These houses are like on top of the sea actually, everywhere you look, you can see ocean and the beautiful islands of Oryukdo.













:-/ 

My lip was not so happy about the trip.
Well, life is life!











It took around four hours to walk around the mountain, but I'm such a stupid person that I love hiking, and I absolutely love it, if it gives me challanges and makes my legs tired. Well, this wasn't so challenging to my legs, but four hours of hiking made me appreciate a warm shower and my comfortable bed <3

No comments:

Post a Comment