Wednesday 28 August 2013

From breakfast to storm-hunting




One of the normal days :D 

Well, of course a normal day must include shopping, good food, seeing cute puppies, photographing... a storm. 

There was this one very sunny day, which turned into a very stormy night. And guess what, what wasn't even a storm that I was afraid of. No, that was really beautiful. After a hot day it's nice when the air gets more moist and it's even a little bit windy and rainy. Still no need for a cardigan, though. 

Well... It's me again! Shopping, eating and storm-hunting! 


















Found my besties! 

And my hair is getting all crazy because of the moist air :D














The storm is coming! 

The air is so moist that it's almost wet!
But that's awesome, foggy evenings are great!




















Let's escape the storm to T.G.I.F ;) 





Well that's my day again :D 



No comments:

Post a Comment