Friday 2 August 2013

Autumn is for studying and shopping

Just a normal day during the beautiful autumn of 2012.





Students of Youngsan university (plus the cute grandpa with his cute doggy who is always there!) and behind them a beautiful autumn-view. 

Oh this grandpa is totally cute! 







Me and Jenni studying in the park.

I think we are studying for the wine sommelier course, as always :D













The park is totally getting autumn-ish! 












And we are totally still studying!
















This park has surely given me more joy than any other place. I have seen the green paradise of summer here, I have enjoyed warm days of autumn with all the colours of the rainbow, I have seen the only snow in Busan in this place, and I have also spent my days here photographing the cherry blossoms <3 

Thank you, Youngsan university campus! 









Let's move on to something salty (food) before this sweet talk gets out of hands! 

Having pizza in an Italian restaurant (Vesuvio something something) inside the world's largest department store.











Shinsegae decorations and chilling area.















Wine-shop at Shinsegae.
















Ta-dah shopping for clothes! 

And my new haircolour is already fading :D 
My blondes never die! 













I found something awesome and adorable when I visited the bookstore at Shinsegae! 

Love Rain soundtrack-albums! <3









I have talent in finding jewelry everywhere. 

So behold, my new earrings which are cute! 










I found something else that I want to buy: puppies!















Now I want to watch and re-watch Love Rain <3
...And cuddle some puppies!























No comments:

Post a Comment