Tuesday 13 August 2013

Late night adventures

Do you want to take a walk with me again?

I'll take you with me, towards new adventures.












"Under the Moon"-hotel at Dalmaji hill. 

Also one of the places where I would love to visit, because it looks so romantic, beautiful, traditional... and really expensive.

I like hanging out around this area, there are many hotels, restaurants and cafés, that make me smile just by being beautiful.











Good place for an evening walk: a children's park. 

Don't worry, I never went there to actually play with the children.

Ok ok, once...







A restaurant that looks like a small cottage on the other side. This side is just so beautiful, and if you look closely, you'll see a wonderful view to Gwangan bridge.





Here you can see some European building style with an Asian finishing touch!

If I would be reeeeally rich, and I would build a huge mansion or castle, I would like to build something like this :D

Yeah, I'm being very realistic again.













Opera? 

Whatever the name is, but this place is pretty awesome.

Such a beautiful house.











Paradise hotel. 

People who stay at Paradise hotel, can swim in a pool on top of the building and have a gorgeous sea-view from there. Nice!












And what is this building?

This is a bathroom at Haeundae beach :D








Haeundae beach late at night.






And the next morning. 

Nobody is here! I can sit here all alone and enjoy a warm spring-day in peace.












It's getting late and the visibility is awesome today! Here we can see Oryukdo islets so clearly. 
















It's going to be a beautiful, clear night. 













Beautiful is the right guess. 

The sunset is just awesome.









Haeundae beach after sunset.






















What a beautiful night!






























I love the nights when I can see clouds on the sky clearly, when they reflect the lights of the city.

This kind of nights are also great because the sunset is so much more beautiful when the clouds are pink and everything looks like straight from some fancy fairytale.


















This place looks a little spooky... 













Do I need to explain why I want to go through the trouble and climb here to enjoy the night?






























I'm on my way back to from Haeundae beach to Songjeong beach.

Yes, in the middle of the night...










This is the scary bridge again.

It doesn't look like I'm very far away from the ground in the picture, but this bridge is still a bit... Made for people who don't appreciate handrails.









Walking in a dark forest. In the middle of the night. It feels crazy but it's also very therapeutic!


I can see Songjeong beach from here, but I still have to walk a long way. 











And here is the beach. Looks like it's already so close, but unfortunately it's not.

But this view is absolutely beautiful.










Guess where I went?

This is the small hill near Songjeong beach, where I have spent many good days and many good evenings.

This time it was a warm late evening, and I was almost alone.

Ok, ahjummas everywhere. I met a really cute older couple who were walking around with a pink heart-blanket :D









If you could jump inside this picture, you would hear some awesome waves crashing over the rocks, some warm wind... And some ahjummas.

But hey, look at this place. It's gorgeous. I wanna live closeby in the future too, so that can visit often.








What about blooming flowers then?
It's spring, there should be more flowers.

Oh yes, Busan has lots of those!










Here are the flowers, as I promised.

I don't know what are these. Tell me if you know! I usually recognize plants, trees and flowers well, but this one I don't actally know.

But there trees are everywhere in Korea! And they are so beautiful with huge white flowers that smell really good.












Do you recognize this place? 

 I climbed to my favourite place, which is the perfect spot for watching the sunset and taking awesome pictures.











And here is the sunset.

My life could be worse, right?















Like I said earlier,  I love watching a sunset when the sky is a bit cloudy. And these cloud are just perfect!

Looks how the clouds first get orange, then a little pink pink, then red, last dark violet...

 *Speechless* 













Can you explain why I feel so happy when I'm watching these pictures?















This is one of the most perfect moments that you can imagine. Flowers spread a sweet scent in the air, you can see the waves crashing towards the rocks of the beach, you can feel the last rays of the sun... And you can see, feel and experience all the dreams running through your head.











This is so amazingly beautiful. I can't even think about living without these sweet memories now, and some people who have lived in Busan all their lives, have never even visited this place... Nevertheless seen a sunset from up here.












Last moments of sunshine. These moments always take my breath away, and looking at it from this amazing place, it almost feels like the world is really full of magic for a little while.










There is the sun, sinking lower and lower. Time almost stops when we hold our breaths imagining how flaming red the sky is going to be after the sun is completely down.













Again needless to say how great it feels to be watching this view. The sun is sinking behind the buildings so fast, yet if looks like a slow-motion, like everything has almost stopped for a while.














I bet that this is what we live for. This is also why Dalmaji hill was created, because it can give us this amazing feeling when you have just experiences an awesomely beautiful sunset, and now you're looking at the city and waiting for the lights to get brighter and brighter in the night.

These moments make me want to stop and re-think about my life. What is really important? What great things did I do in my earlier life to deserve to live in a place like this?













The contrast here is so great: these old-style houses that could be located near the fields of countryside in Scotland... And then the tall buildings of Marine city that could only be found in really modern cities in Asia!














And there it is.
A gorgeous sunset over the Marine city of Haeundae, and as a nice finishing touch, the bright moon.


This is truly beautiful <3











I was trying to take good pictures here, not to mention videos, but everytime when I press "play", there is an ahjumma behind me, shouting something about the wind being cold or then the moon looking beautiful. Either or.












And here's the bright moon a little bit later. A perfect blue moment has covered the scenery.

In this pictures it looks like everything has just stopped, the beach looks like a lonely, but at the same time really calm and relaxing place.







Did you like the photos and videos?

I will share more with you later. Coming soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment