Sunday 25 August 2013

Soccer, flowers, movies and sunsets





This is again quite a normal weekend in my life. 
Well, like all good weekends, this one started at school. And the best weekends start when you are sitting in a cozy café (which is also named Cozy, very suitable) and watching the university's team playing soccer outside. 

Then what makes a good weekend? 
Awesome people! Being with someone who you love, watching good movies and taking long walks outside. 

I can say that watching G.I. JOE and spending an evening watcing a gorgeous sunset at Shinsegae Sky Park made my weekend. 
















After a week at school it's nice to get some delicious and cheap spaghetti from the small restaurant nearby the campus. I love cheap food-cafés! 

This place always gave us only good memories :) 
The service was top class and the food was really good. 

Oh, and G.I. JOE's second part became one of my favourite movies (even better than the first one), and I have so many good memories from the day when I saw the movie for he first time!









Shinsegae Sky Park is one of those places that I loved to visit, and I was always excited to go there. No matter how many times I saw a sunset there, it was always great. 

Unfortunately the park doesn't look like this anymore, well I haven't seen the new park, so I can't say how it looks now. Maybe I'll send a spy there to take pictures ;) 
I will totally go back there to watch this amazing view later myself! 

I can't really explain the feeling, but I love watching the city from above. All the city lights, pedestrians who look small like ants, cars, rivers, parks... You just feel fantastic when you are looking at it from above, it's a fantastic feeling! 































It's a totally romantic place. Ah.

No comments:

Post a Comment