Tuesday 27 August 2013

One normal, but wonderful day





This is such a normal day, but what is the best thing in normal days is that I have many of them. They are normal. And that's what I like! 

A big part of my normal day is seeing the beautiful things: flowers, sunshine, beautiful rain, good food, friendly people, nice views or just a cloud that has a pretty shape. Whatever can be beautiful. 

And Busan is such a beautiful city, that it's easy to spend a day photpgraphing all the beautiful moments.  

 














Flowers are already in full bloom, and it feels like summer during the days. The best time of the year, if you ask me. It's warm, but not too hot, and you feel good because you have something to wait for...









Pigeons, my friends! 




Eating at Outback <3 
I love the bread and pumpkin soup maybe more than I should :D







Walking around the city while sun sets is awesome. 
And looking at the city lights and life from above is even better!









Views to Gwangan bridge and all the other bridges located near Centum city and Haeundae are worth seeing. 









The parks and little roads along the river are the best places to relax and spend time.









This place has more romance than a basic romance-novel and Bridget Jones combined.








This place combines two of my favourite things: peaceful, private and calm park with dim lights, and the colourful city that almost never sleeps. I can look at that view and still nobody sees me.
 

If I would live here, I would be very happy!
I could look at my favourite views for many hours, I could see all the sunsets, and stalk people as much as I want. 
Oh, that would be life! 

 








No comments:

Post a Comment