Friday 2 August 2013

A day out with the girls

"Finding Nemo" and other as interesting stories again :D



Breakfast at Starbucks! <3 

I don't know anyone who wouldn't love Starbucks :D










Bagels and tea <3 















Doggies having a morning walk near my home :D









I like this fat ball of fur! 












"Bye bye doggies, see you later!"














Well played, Mini. 
















Bagel and salad! Mmmm... 

Always bagels in my pictures, ehm. I'll tell you the truth... it's my favourite food :D













Sushi at Shinsegae. 












Sushi-lover :D
















And who is this? 

It's a cute fishy! Let's go and find Nemo! ;)










Well... There is many Nemos O__O 












Woah these guys are not Nemos! O__O 


But they are so beautiful! Deadly, maybe... But isn't everything beautiful also a little deadly? ;)












These are not Nemos either but getting close, getting close...
















That's definitely not Nemo, it's Jenna photobombing.













...And some random ahjussi photobombing, too.

Maybe he is also finding Nemo...

 Good luck, you're looking at the shark-tank! 













Now I'm looking at the shark-tank, too. 

No, that's not Nemo... I hope. 













Big ones and baby-sharks too! 
















Under the sea.
















"Have you seen Nemo?" 
















"Woah... Have you eaten Nemo?"












I think these guys are cute <3 

But they might have been eating all the fishes :D









These guys again!

But there is just something so magical when you see these everywhere, jellyfish, jellyfish, jellyfish... Actually really pretty and relaxing. 












Playing with the dolphins <3 

Awwwww dolphins are the cutest ever! 










This is still NOT Nemo! But close enough :D












First finding Nemo, then eating him! 

Oh the world is so cruel. 














Actually I fooled you, I just had salad.

No Nemo here either.










I can tell you that grilled mushrooms with good cheese and nice salad can save your day. 

We didn't find Nemo, but we found cute waiters at Restaurant 101... So who cares about fishes.












101 Chicken Salad, ladies and gentlemen! 

Totally Nemo-free. 










Thank you girls for good company!
















 


No comments:

Post a Comment