Thursday 15 August 2013

Cherry blossoms are here

Enjoying the warm spring of South-Korea.








Walking through the campus to see all the cherry blossoms.









Haeundae New Town looking good with all the cherry trees!

Rush hour can't stop me from standing here and enjoying the view!







Beautiful view in Bansong near our university.


Oh I miss seeing YSU-buses!

Actually I miss seeing the teachers too, and especially the kids that come to this place to use their rollerskates and fall down... That's entertainment.






Near Jangsan metro-station.

Everything is covered with cherry blossoms around this place, too.
And our dear Kraze Burgers on the background, haha!













Most of the trees on top of Dalmaji hill and along the Moontan road (known for cherry blossoms) weren't blossoming so much yet, but we found few trees full of flowers!

It's beautiful, right?











Now it feels like summer! 

Flowers everywhere, warm sun, and taking a walk in a very beautiful place. 

Life couldn't get better.









In a park at Dongbaek island. 

This path through the park gave me so much dear memories, I have spent many wonderful days and nights right here in this park, along this small road. 








This road... Well, I have had to use it, it only leads to a tennis-court and college where I sometimes went, just for fun. 

It's a beautiful place to photograph, as you see. 














Sometimes the best photos are taken by accident. 

I'm allergic to bees, that's why I don't want to hang around them, BUT they are awesome models. 

This one scared me though. 







Taking a walk in the forest during late evening. 

These flowers are basically everywhere during the spring. The whole forest was violet, and thank you Mother Nature, yes that is my favourite colour. 


So beautiful.








Please treasure these trees like they are expensive, because I want to see these flowers every single spring :) 

One of the most beautiful trees I have ever seen. 








Some narcissus-flowers for you to admire :) 

These always remind me of my birthday (in May), because when I was a child and lived in Finland, these flowers were always blooming during my birthday. 









When I was a child, I used to love roses, too. 

These little roses are extremely beautiful, my favourites. Though white roses would be even more pretty. 




Little doggies!

There is many stores that sell these cute puppies... And I just want to buy each and every one of them!










Beautiful sunset seen from Dongbaek island, view to Marina city and Gwangan bridge.







Beautiful moon. 

  The moon looks so different in Korea and in Finland, because you can see the different side of it.







Some cherry blossoms

Againts the bright blue sky they are so pretty, I like the contrast between pink and blue :)















Eating at Ashley again. 

 And as you see, I am eating pumpkin soup. Always pumpkin soup.









Looks at this beautiful food! You are free to feel jealous now :D












I'm getting very hungry when I'm watching all this food... 

But then I think about how it feels to eat all this and almost die just because you are so full. 


Oh my, good memories.





Some dessert.

Korean waffles are awesomely good, and the peanut-sauce is so tasty.

Oh now I'm getting extremely hungry already!











Full moon and cherry blossoms.

These pictures were taken in the small park in front of Youngsan university during a lovely night of full moon.

Korea werewolves are getting excited.








Walking around the campus. 



More cherry trees in blossom, and some ahjummas having a late evening walk.











Beautiful <3


Full moon over the mountains.








The famous elephant of our school, next to hotel management department.








Going home.

This street feels awesomely familiar, and makes me want to move back to this place.

But ok, whole Busan is my home. I can always visit Bansong :)










Watching the moon rise over Dalmaji hill.


Here's a video, too. 
Watch in HD and enjoy the moon!




Seeing something like this is breathtaking.



Here's another video. 
It's beautiful <3







Taking a walk at Dongbaek island during a very foggy evening.

The lights of Marine city are shining bright on the background, it's quiet and relaxing, the air is perfect and it's warm...











Here is one of my favourite places to take a walk during evenings.

Dongbaek island provies a view to Marine city, Haeundae beach, Dalmaji hill, Gwangwan bridge...

It's a place full on magic and full on memories.








After seeing these beautiful places, you don't settle for less.
I'm officially in love with these places and these sceneries + Korean spring. I want to live here in the middle of this beauty!













No comments:

Post a Comment