Thursday 22 August 2013

Fishes and flowers



So much fishes and flowers! 
That is the traditional Korean spring! Ok, just kidding, that is MY traditional spring. Or something like that. 

This spring and this day... Ah, it was so special to me <3 








Just a normal morning at Youngsan university. Birds singing and stuff.












Yes, that is our school.
Hotel management department head quarters!












This is the road that leads to my home. Or away from it. Depends on where I'm going.




















Cherry blossoms, cherry blossoms...
Have I already mentioned cherry blossoms many times in my posts. Oh I don't think so.










Spring is here!
It's morning but ahjummas are still inside. Weird.












Anyways, saturday morning at the campus looks like this.











This is the same evening, beautiful saturday behind and beautiful night ahead of us!


















Taking a super-romantic evening walk here, walking along the famous Moontan road. Wow. Interesting.














Ah, we saw a perfect firework-show at the sea!














Then... What is a good day without Busan Aquarium? 
 That's right. Absolutely nothing. 
 So of course we had to go there to see the sharks, and visit my lovely dolphing-friends <3 
Yes, I'm a dolphin-lover. 







But who are these cuties?














Anyone here named Nemo?















I really like these tortoises or whatever they are. So cute anyway!











These monsters look so dangerous... But also really beautiful.
















OMG WHAT!?


















Little sea horses!
















This is pretty!

















Then these devils... 
They looks so beautiful and they can kill you. So, just like women. 














Sharks!















I'm photographing the tortoise and this one fishy is totally photobombing the picture.










As you can see, Busan Aquarium is great! 
Totally worth more than one visit per year. 
















Aren't they scary? O__O
But it's also really great to see sharks so close...















I can just imagine what would happen if the walls came crashing down...
















Some people swimming with the sharks.

















Finally meeting my friends <3
Always so cute dolphins, they have totally stolen my heart.















Oh how I would love to jump in and play with them!

















Don't you just love the Korean spring? 
So full of cherry blossoms and dolphins... 




No comments:

Post a Comment