Sunday 15 September 2013

A boring day can be saved by shopping




The title says it all. 
 Except it doesn't say that I miss our class, but shhh that's a secret.





I love this kind of foggy mornings. 
I just want to go to the mountains, walk around, go hiking, take pictures... But then I remember that I have school. 
 



School indeed. Or what should I call this? Bunch of smart but semi-retarded Korean students (+ me and Jenni) trying to look like they're studying. 
 



At least I love my classmates! 
There's Narcolepsy, Shy Pee, Lazy-Ass, Ready Trained... and my favourite classmate Blinky. Not. 

At least I gave them good nicknames. I could have been calling them something stupid. Those sounds like really badass rapper-names! (If you have good imagination) 




After school it's time to welcome the weekend and start having some free time, and spending it well! 

Money and time well spent. T.G.I.F would be anyone's best choice on a lovely Friday like this. And look at all the delicious food. 
 











Anyone who visited T.G.I.F? 
I'm getting hungry by just looking at these photos now. 

Well, after eating we were completely stuffed. So it was time to burn some calories and go shopping! And we also found some price tags in euros, wow.
 





















Did I really see the price in euros? 
Yes I did. But I had to think "how much is this in wons?" because I just couldn't understand euros so well anymore :D 
 





This summertime is so awesome (despite all the mosquito bites), not much school, but enough to meet Narcolepsy and Blinky and of course our awesome teachers. Their nicknames I'm not gonna present here.

I miss our class <3














4 comments:

  1. I like your blog! Beautiful pictures and it's very interesting to read. Keep blogging :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much :) <3
      It's always nice to get some feedback!

      Delete
    2. Hello Niina, if you're interested in a local's life in Korea, please come to my blog too :D
      http://yeaheyep.blogspot.kr/2015/01/1-happy-new-year.html
      Though I only uploaded 15 posts so far, there might be some interesting posts! :)

      Delete
  2. It's really interesting :D :)

    ReplyDelete