Sunday 22 September 2013

Saying goodbye to Youngsan university (for a while!)





It was my last week in Youngsan university, but I wasn't sad. I knew that my studies would be over soon anyway, and that I would miss school and all the classmates, even teachers, but it wasn't a sad thing. Always when you look back and miss something, it just reminds you that your life was great. So why should you feel sad? Happy memories are the best fuel for the future! 

During the last days in Busan, we met some classmates, and of course it was kind of sad to say goodbye, but I know it wasn't the last goodbye with the majority of them... I am going to visit Youngsan university as soon as I'm back in Korea, and a reunion is always one of the sweetest things on Earth. 

I wish all the best to my classmates and the teachers and other staff!
See you soon <3







Spending the last hot days in Busan before a holiday and a trip to Finland. It's not a sad thing, it really isn't. Call me weird but I like missing someone/something! :D 














No comments:

Post a Comment