Saturday 7 September 2013

Nerd-battles and friends with fins




Day-off! 

Time to have to fun at the beach and meet friends! <3 

















After the beach we went home and met Inho for some delicious smoothies. 

We also played games (nerd battle!) at school, or I didn't play, I was just watching so someone else also had chances to win. Right... 





















My friend won the 3rd place, so it's time to celebrate! 

Busan and Yangsan were both pretty rainy...























After some fun and games it's time to hit the road, find a good Korean restaurant and meet animal-friends.














Meeting new dolphin-friends! 

We went to see some dolphin-training in Ulsan, and met new friends who were awesomely cute. 


















After seeing some dolphins being trained, we went to see some other animals and fishes.

















You can see videos of these dolphins here and here.
I want to have my own dolphin >__<






No comments:

Post a Comment