Sunday 15 September 2013

Ladies night out





As you see, my haircolours changed to darker grey this time! 
After some hairstyling (and covering up some mosquito bites with makeup) it's time to plan a ladies night out. 
 








Milk that tastes like love? What is love taste? 
Sounds somehow suspicious but ok. 
With the power of love-milk, I will have a good night. 
 















There is a gorgeous sunset outside, and we are stalking some grandmothers having their weekly exercise.
It's called ahjumma-party! They are so cute...








It's time to hit the city and get some food and drinks at Kraze Burgers. Their gourmet burgers are great, and it's always cozy and nice to sit there during dark nights. I remember sitting there for hours sometimes :D 
 















What is a ladies night out without Starbucks and chai tea lattes? 
 





I'm soooo tired after having so much fun and eating a lot, but cold spicy tea keeps me awake! I miss chai tea lattes! 
 



Having fun is a rough job, so it's nice to go home and get some sleep.
 I totally love the bus-rides.





No comments:

Post a Comment