Sunday 15 September 2013

Centum City at night




Taking an evening walk and photographing some beautiful views. 

Enjoy!





The sun is setting over Cemtum City. 
 



All the buildings reflect the sunset. 
 



Oh yes. The largest department store in the whole world is here. I have been shopping here too many times :D 
 



There is always some weird artistic things in front of the department store. 
 



We decided to go to a park. 
 



This bridge is one of the best places to be in when the sun sets. You see why.




The view from here is awesome, especially after the sun has set and all the lights are on. 
 



And then... somebody who can't pose because she is laughing. 
Flying fishes everywhere! And they look so retarded :'D 




"The fish is right behind me, isn't it?" 
 



I tried to take a friend-picture with the fish. 
When I want to pose, they are always behind me, I can hear huge SPLASHES behind me, and now... nobody. 
 



With or without fishes, we have to stop at Starbucks. 
Or at least buy something that says Starbucks, otherwise the evening is less than perfect. 
 



Ohh the lights are going to be glowing soon! 
Cheers! 
 



Waiting for the retarded fishes to appear. Still nobody.




This place is perfect for fish-watching, but also for other activities like jogging and skating. So many people come here every night just to hang out with friends. 
 



I want to hang out here every night. 
 





Still romantic night with Starbucks. 
 









Yes, it's a beautiful night. 
Notice random jazz concert. 
 











One of the most awesome views here: tall buildings and mountains around the city. 
 





I love hanging out in this park. 
It's an awesome place. 
 





It's a beautiful night <3 
 





To the party-onion!
Notice me walking silently like a ninja. 
 



Party-onion / Bilesipuli. 
 



Here's one night that I don't want to forget. 
Everything seems to be perfectly ok, when you can hang out in a park with no worries about tomorrow, enjoy the neon lights of the city and still feel the surrounding calm peacefulness... 

 






No comments:

Post a Comment