Monday 9 September 2013

Picnics and camping trips




If someone doesn't know, I love forests and parks. 
I also love picnics, camping, cooking outside... Sitting inside and watching when someone cooks for the outside... 

Seriously speaking, I just love nature and everything related to it, like camping or just going outside during the evening, watching the stars and feeling the peace.

Finally, here's some pictures from our trips!
















We went to visit an island, whatever the name was, and it was wet but also awesome! I got so many shells to my collection and ate good camping-food :)





























During the evening we saw experiences a beautiful sunset after the rain and met some nice people also. 

And there was something that I wanted to capture and show you! No, not animals. It was something that my heart captured, but what my camera couldn't. Awesome, beautiful city lights shining on the other side of the bay! <3 

Oh that was worth seeing! 
And oh this is life at its best! 











These nice people gave me food and they wanted to practice their English skills with me <3 











Park-camping is the one of the activities that I really like! 
Sometimes it's much better to sit outside and feel the fresh air, and especially to eat outside, than to go to the city and eat in a restaurant. 







































No comments:

Post a Comment