Monday 9 September 2013

My birthday & Amnam Park




 


















We went to Amnam park, because it's my birthday and I really love hiking and forests and nature, and I am the queen, so I say where we go even without a birthday :'D 

Well ok, anyway we went to Amnam park. 
 And take a look at the scenery! Absolutely beautiful!

































At this point I'm going to tell you that Amnam park is a really beautiful place. Good job, Sherlocks, I think you got it already. 

But just take a look at these videos! (watch in HD)
The scenery is somehow more alive when it's not just a picture. 
Part One
Part Two
Part Three
Part Four
Part Five 



























Awwwwwwwww....
Look at these cuties who have no idea about the paparazzis. 






The epic "Stupidbird". 


















































Haha, we got out of the forest and went straight to the beach!


















We had my birthday-dinner at one of the best restaurants in Busan, they have absolutely the best buffet. It was again worth all the money we spent!









And then straight to next morning! 
 (And the night was nice, thank you for asking.)
 

We went to Shinsegae to get some food during the morning, and gosh it's always so good! Oh how I live ice-cream and tiramisu... 






Why am I always starting or ending with food-pictures? 
I'm getting so hungry ~~ 

2 comments:

  1. that day was really fantastic to me~ <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, it was fantastic... The best birthday :)

      Delete