Saturday 14 September 2013

A fun day at the beach





A good day starts with a good breakfast! 

Nobody told you that breakfast is the most important meal of the day? Yeah, they told it to me, too. I just didn't listen. So usually I don't even eat anything during the morning... It's the Korea-effect!   




Our life is very close to 24/7 chicken. 
But sometimes we also have time for other things than eating. For example going to the beach! 




Cold beer and mojitos. Yes please. 










Playing at the beach like a boss.













Oh it was so foggy! Awesome! 
"Go home clouds, you're drunk." 















Oh yes. Chicken. 
















Makeup still fine and alive after swimming. Victory!



Then, what a big surprise, straight to Starbucks. 









Starbucks after a long day at the beach... 
"I'm just resting my eyes." 








After this kind of day it's good to get some well-deserved sleep <3










No comments:

Post a Comment