Saturday 14 September 2013

Good wine and nice views!





What is a good evening like?
It's exactly like this!




Well, sunsets. 
Sunsets play an important role. 



Walking around Busan is one of my favourite things. Actually walking around any city if it's this beautiful. I'm one of those people who like walking and exploring a little too much. 



Marine City in Haeundae. 
The new tall houses and the sea-view that has been there for hundreds of years... All becoming one big view around me, a perfect combination of natural beauty and city that I love so much. 







Sunsets here are always close to perfection. 










And then some derping around. 











Yes, we are derps... 









I can't imagine a much better view than this. 






Good wine, good company... Good memories. 



It's foggy! 
This kind of foggy nights are really beautiful, but you can almost never catch the mist with a camera. 



From the peace and quiet of the park, to the crowded Haeundae beach! Dance Festival, here we come! 

Dancing until the sunrise!




Oh, the things that I love the most? 
Spending time with someone who I truly love + seeing the lights of the Marine city being turned on one by one... 

A very happy night!  





I love sitting here in the beautiful park and watching how the lights start glowing brighter and brighter while the sun is setting...









No comments:

Post a Comment