Saturday 14 September 2013

Finding my inner Nemo at the beach




Some crazy-ass cute people going to the beach again!
So... Nothing unsual.





It's time for some beach-fun!

Ok, so it's the best time for festivals. They are everywhere. We had many festivals in Haeundae, like the "Sand Festival", showing great sculptures made by using sand and water, and also we had a Dance Festival... And then this festival which was a small part of the Sand Festival, but more focused of music and dance. 

And then there was some sports-day in all of the kindergartens in Busan, or that's what it felt like, but we didn't care. People everywhere, but hey, we will camp exactly where we want. 




















Damn paparazzis... 
OMG my diva-face :'D 

Random video about being bored :D

























The best thing after swimming is to get some food!
It's really fantastic, almost the best, to eat right after swimming, because somehow drifting in the water makes you feel more hungry than usually, and oh my lord how salty food tastes good after eating all the salt from the ocean! 

I met my friend, Toffifee, in one of my favourite cafés :) 
Yeah, it's a bit hard to find Toffifee in Korea, but there are some shopping malls and cafés that sell it. 





What makes a woman happy?
Chocolate! 

















I'm so happy! 
 After a good day, good food tastes even better than normally. It's awesome to sit down, be almost the only customer in a café where you can sit outside or open the window and feel the refreshing wind. 

Tom N' Tom's <3 
This café has given me much more happy memories than I can count. Spending an evening here is a priviledge. Such a lovely place.









I love days like this :)

No hurry, no pressure, just pure summer-feeling. 

And the bus-rides in Haeundae are always the best, maybe even better than meeting my old friend, bed, after a long day... 



No comments:

Post a Comment