Sunday 15 September 2013

Tripping around Busan on a rainy day




Me and Jenni decided to check out what Busan has to offer for tourists. So, we bought tickets for Busan Tour. There was not many places where I hadn't been before... But it was interesting to see those places again. And of course I was glad to take Jenni to see those places for the first time.

So we went to Taejongdae, Chinatown, Gwangan bridge... 
And then we were just randomly driving around with the bus and making the most of our time and money. 












It was a great thing to see this view. And gosh the bridge is long...

Gwangan bridge on a rainy day. Storm is totally coming. 
 









There was a storm coming, and I can tell you that the waves in Taejongdae were BIG. With capital letters. Wait, I don't need to tell you, I can show you.
Gorgeous waves!
More gorgeous waves!













When we went closer, the sound of the waves got bigger and bigger, until it was roaring like thunder.
Oh, it is loud... But beautiful!






We got out of Taejongdae and headed back to the city. We stopped on the way to get some food from and donuts, enjoyed Chinatown for a while, and then went to Haeundae beach. Oh my, I have been walking along Haeundae beach during a typhoon and even at that time I didn't see THIS BIG WAVES! These were absolutely huge, and I saw they had been even bigger during the morning.


















My nails survived the day. Even the part where I was trying to collect some rocks from the beach while avoiding the big waves. It was an adventure! 

And then towards new adventures! 









No comments:

Post a Comment