Tuesday 21 April 2015

Hot August

July and August are usually the hottest months in Korea, but when the hottest weeks are over, it's finally nice to sit in the sunshine near Han-river, go jogging or for a long walk during the afternoon. 



My workplace in Hapjeong is right next to Han-river, and after work it's easy to take a walk near the riverbanks and enjoy the sunshine. 



The river is very beautiful when it's sunny. 



This is a good place for biking and jogging. 



I prefer staying away from direct sunlight though. 



These streets are protected by big trees and national flowers. 



Hapjeong is a very pretty place especially when you look at it from this angle. Amazingly beautiful streets! 



Having some Chinese-style buffet-food! 



It's easy to walk from Hapjeong to Hongdae, and it's worth it because I can visit Gong Cha and get my favourite bubble tea (taro of course). 




Always when I have some free time I like to hang out, usually with myself because then I can concentrate of photographing (and taking selfies). I even like taking a subway to a random location, or just riding a bus somewhere and getting to know the surroundings. It's fun, it's exciting and it's very cheap kind of tourism! 

When it's hot I prefer staying inside or at least in the shadows, but when the evenings get cooler it's fun to travel and take reeeeally long walks. I'm always looking forward to my next destination and my next subway-adventure, and don't you even think I'm crazy before trying it yourself! :D 


No comments:

Post a Comment