Thursday 16 April 2015

Secretary Pig

I don't know how to introduce the secretary that we had (well he's still there) at my workplace, but I'll try my best. He has four legs and he eats and poops a lot. Those are his main functions. As a secretary he's really great, he wins the hearts of all the people who see him, so he doesn't actually have to do anything... Just be adorable all day long. 



It's of course our Secretary-Pig! Duh. 





If a woman says she has only met two-legged pigs, it's a pity. Everyone should have a four-legged workmate like this!

He just appeared one day and never left. He was adopted and is now the pride and joy of the workplace, also the annoyance though, but that doesn't matter. I hope that someday I could also have a job like this, just be annoying and look adorable 24/7, and still get everything I want. I mean, who wouldn't want that lifestyle? 

I was raised on a farm when I was a little girl, we had cows, horses and one sheep, and of course cats and dogs, but we never had a secretary-pig at my home! So it's a cool thing to come to a busy metropolitan city like Seoul and meet an amazing, smart animal like this. 

 




This is how pigs should sleep, right? Right? 



I don't know if he's doing a good job as a secretary or not, but we can all learn something from our animal-friends: yolo, man, yolo. Just sleep and eat all day, and remember to enjoy the small things in life. 


No comments:

Post a Comment