Friday 17 April 2015

Jogging

The title says it all. Time for some serious facepalming because my imagination has apparently died. 



Anyway look at the beauty of Suyu, just look at it. It's too hot to go jogging during the days so when the evening comes, the timing feels just perfect... 



This riverside (okay, stream) near my home is the best place for an evening jog. 



Many people come here to exercise everyday. 



You can cross the stream like this :) 



After the rain everything is fresh. 



The air is very pleasant. 



Of course I have to stop and take pictures of everything, that's why my exercising is less jogging and more standing still this evening. 



Such swag. 



This road though, never going back there again... I saw such huge spiders that they could've eaten me. But luckily I survived to tell about it. 






No comments:

Post a Comment