Thursday 16 April 2015

My favourite type of evening

Pardon me, my British English kicks in with words like favourite or neighbourhood. This post I will probably be full of British English then because this kind of bloody awesome evenings are my favourites! 


Can't have a nice evening without nice nails, right? My favourite colours are pretty obvious, too. 


Perfect outfit: check! Again quite obvious who likes black & white. 



It's nice to have a drink that matched my nails and outfit, this wasn't planned though, but I'm a person who just might choose a drink based on the colour! 



Hyehwa is a perfect place for a relaxing evening, some photographing and having coffee. 


This is such a colourful neighbourhood. 


I definitely love these streets and the relaxed atmosphere. 


I also really like the European-style architecture. 


Pub Exo though... It looks cozy! 


Hyehwa is always full of street performers. 


Marronnier park is the center of entertainment during the evenings! 


The stage has many performances especially during weekends. 


There are many cafés and terraces. 


This would be a perfect place for having a peaceful night with my friends. 


This is where I can catch a bus when I'm going back home. 


And this is where I can eat patbingsu alone with two spoons, because duh I'm such a loner obviously. These portions are made to be shared but I'm a selfish person when I see food (not really but that would be a better explanation that having a girls' night out with myself). 


Shopping! What an obvious ending to a girly evening. 


Actually I really fell in love with these leggings, they are the best leggings I have ever bought, nobody can argue with that! I use leggings almost everyday so I know my case. 

 Hyehwa is not the best area for shopping, but the shops there are maybe a little different from other parts of the city, so you can find something new and exciting. Even if I'm not buying anything, it's always nice to walk around Hyehwa, that neighbourhood is so lively, yet peaceful. 

If I would have to choose between my favourites parts of Seoul I couldn't really make the decision, but Hyehwa-dong would be in my top 5, definitely, I can let you know that much. Throw in some really good street performers and a beautiful view from Naksan mountain, and it might be even in my top 3! 




This watch is one of the best purchases I made. 


It's so pretty! 

I'm such a girl because I'll end this post with pictures of what I bought... But yes, I have breasts, therefore I must be a girl indeed. 


No comments:

Post a Comment