Sunday 12 April 2015

Italian restaurant

"Mamma Mia!" 








This is not a song reference, although it's a good song. I'm talking about the small, ethnic, foreign restaurants in Seoul that are everywhere. In Busan my favourite Italian-Latino restaurant was Casa Bella, and their food was awesome, so I tried one that was close to my friends' home. I would say that... Well, the decorations were cute!

I can't really say anything about the food, since it was pasta and pizza. Not bad, not particularly amazing, but it was European style for sure. 

I was mostly eating with my eyes, since my inner photographer wanted to take pictures of everything! Even if the food doesn't look that good, but the surroundings do! 






I wouldn't decorate my house this way, but I still like all the cuteness, colours, summer-vibe. It looks like a wedding-reception, but I'm fine with that. 

I'm just hoping that someone has the time to clean here well daily, since the flowers always seem to gather all the dust from the room. 

As you see the food is European style pizza and pasta, but the saladbar was good and it's nice to dine in a place like this with a group of friends because you can order many dishes and taste them all. 





Finally, celebrating Korea with a Korean flag in Holly's Coffee! People were giving me free biscuits on the streets also. The best moment of the day - getting candy from a stranger :D 


No comments:

Post a Comment