Thursday 9 April 2015

The Blog That Lived

Wow... Something happened and the blog is alive and kicking once again! I don't know how hard it kicks yet, but I hope this will last and my followers will have a chance to see more photography soon. And honestly, THANK YOU, all those people who kept visiting my blog even though there hasn't been any action lately. I didn't expect this blog to get as much likes as it did, and I didn't expect all the readers to be still here. You've been patient and your patience will be rewarded!

In the meantime, follow me on Instagram
(minjahietaniemi) to see my latest actions and my life. 





Thank you and keep following! I promise to add more photography and amazing stories from Korea, maybe even something about other Asian countries or Finland! 

Everyone, please have an amazing spring and remember that this is the best time of year. You only live once, do it with style. 

- Minja 

No comments:

Post a Comment