Thursday 16 April 2015

Shopping in Myeongdong

A picture says more than a thousand words. 


The streets in Myeongdong are naturally full of tourists, especially Chinese and Japanese people and of course extreme shopaholics. 


I'm not a tourist, nor am I a shopaholic, but I still love Myeongdong. 


It's busy and there's a lot of crowd, but this is the atmosphere that I love. 


The only thing that keeps people away from the streets and shopping (at least almost) in rain. The famous Korean acid rain! 


I'm not sure how acidic the rain is for real, but Koreans seem to be more afraid of it than North-Korea. 


After the rain the air is cooler and it's easier to continue shopping. 


A little bit quieter street and Åland in the distance. 


Some restaurants, cafés and shops have really beautiful entrances. 


So many bags! Can I just buy all of these!? 


Myeongdong is a shopaholics paradise, but also good for photographers because of the beautiful streets. 

 
There's some admirable architecture also. 


Koreans know how aesthetic things are good for the shoppers eyes. 


Shopping, street food and cafés everywhere. 


People are enjoying their time here. 


Myeongdong is really lively even during the late hours. 


This place feels so warm and inviting, since the first time I visited here, it felt like my home. 


Then having some liquid diabetes. Ah. 








No comments:

Post a Comment