Thursday 9 April 2015

N Seoul Tower

"It's such a romantic place, you can't go there alone." 

...So I went there alone. I've been visiting the N Seoul Tower before, while I lived in Busan, but at that time I was busy because I was a tourist. This time I had all the time I needed. Living in Seoul has amazing privileges, such as living close to all the wonderful places. Namsan tower wasn't that close to my apartment, but I love riding the subway in Seoul, so during my first few days living there, I took a whole day for relaxing and travelling inside the city. Well, it wasn't that much relaxing... First of all it was +35 and of course I decided not to use a bus to get to the top, noooo, I had to walk. Sure, let's go. I'm proud of myself because I walked all the way from Seoul station to Namsan tower without getting lost, without a map, without using any forms of public transportation, and even the hot weather didn't stop me from enjoying the walk. 
















The views towards the mountains are truly amazing. I could stay here and just stare at the view for a whole day. 

This is the place where my soul can rest. No need to care about the Chinese tourists around me, I'm in my own little world. 

Walking all the way here was worth it, again. Waiting for the sunset and seeing all the citylights is fun with a cup of coffee and some delicious snacks that I really missed while being in Finland! 









     The sun starts setting slowly as the evening gets cooler and air gets lighter. 







     It's a relief to feel the summer breeze while enjoying the evening after a really, really hot day. 














This terrace is probably one of the most romantic places ever for having a cup of coffee or a tasty dinner with a loved one, why not with friends also. I can highly recommend it! 

And the moon has risen also! The night will be as beautiful as the day before it. The feeling is almost unreal: I can see the whole city center around me, but it's still somehow peaceful, even quiet. 






















As I walk back to the city, I almost don't want to go... My legs are tired and I need to sleep, but the day has been one of the most beautiful ones ever, and spending time just with myself has been rewarding: I had so much time for photographing! 












     Until the next time, enjoy your life every single day! 


No comments:

Post a Comment