Tuesday 14 April 2015

Konglish

I don't even need to introduce this post... 


Do you ever think that Korean English is just so useless? Well, look at this cute, colourful postcard and think about the cute piggy and the message "have a beautiful day". Well it says "BEAUTIFU DAY" but who cares if one L is missing. The real problem appears when you look closer. 


"If I have lost confidence in myself, I have the universe against me." HOW IS THIS A GOOD LUCK CARD!? My cheeks weren't red only because of shame, but also because I was facepalming so hard. 


Another suitable moment for good old facepalm. The National Folk Museum of Korea got a new meaning. How can I take it seriously now? 


Extra: Only Finnish people will get this. 


I just had to share some of these funny Konglish-moments because I think they're extremely entertaining. But seriously, if you wanna send a good luck card to someone, would you pick one that has a picture of a depressed pig in it and it says "if I have lost confidence in myself, I have the universe against me"? I think not. 

No comments:

Post a Comment